We specialize in providing a full range of management services including accounting, administrative and maintenance. Our services also include property management, consulting, management of properties placed in receivership and tax appeals for property owners.
- Collect and deposit monthly assessments
- Pay all bills
- Provide monthly and year-to-date cash flow statements
- Prepare an annual operating budget
- Provide information to an accountant selected by the property to enable the preparation of Federal and State income tax filings
- Prepare information packets for association board meetings
- Attend association board meetings
- Prepare specifications and solicit bids for services
- Administer contracts
- Recommend and bid insurance coverage
- Issuance of IRS Forms 1099
- File small claims actions to collect amounts owed to the property or Association
- Prepare written reports to highlight property operations
- Provide a 24-hour emergency telephone number for after hours calls
- Prepare specifications and enter into contracts for snow removal, lawn care and major or specialized repair or maintenance work
- Inspection of work performed by others
- Provide routine maintenance at an agreed to hourly rate
- Enable tenants or homeowners to use our website to report maintenance or operation concerns
If you are in need of a receiver for your property, we are able to act quickly to provide bonding, get operating systems in place and produce all reports required by the court and other parties involved. Our fees are reasonable and do not vary from those we quote on conventional management contracts. Past receiving properties have included apartments, commercial buildings, storage facilities and artists’ studios.
We prepare tax appeals on behalf of property owners who believe their assessments are out of line. All necessary paperwork is filed with the board of review and sessions are attended in person to clarify points made and answer questions. Fees are based on a percentage of the tax savings calculated, with current millage rates and a small initial payment for set-up.
Our consulting services include:
- Acting as an expert witness in court cases involving property management issues
- Reviewing current management procedures and mailing recommendations for changes and implementation
- Developing management plans for proposed properties
- Preparing reserve studies for homeowner associations
Fees for receivership's, tax appeals and consulting services are charged at an hourly rate, based upon the complexity of the assignment.